Here is something to get you super organised whatever year you are in: a blank monthly calendar template. If you are a member of our Time to Pee subscription, it is totally free for you to download, so why not join now?
For more details on the template, do check out the article on the main site which gives you all the key details about this:
The monthly calendar template allows you to add some key details after printing it out, so that you can keep a little more control of your appointments for the month. You can add to the printable:
- Month and year,
- Events, and
- Key things to remember for that month.
Why not print it out now and get yourself much more organised. It can be used for:
- Keeping track of your kids after school clubs,
- Keeping yourself honest in your working day,
- Making sure you have all you need for your school’s calendar,
- Sharing with friends and family so everyone knows what everyone else is up to,
- Print it out multiple times so you have one copy for each member of the family or child!
If you aren’t a member of the time to pee subscription service, then this costs £2.95, so make sure you join.
If you are looking for an editable version, where you can add the events and dates yourself on your own computer, we have one for sale within the shop. Just check that out below. This is costs £3.95. It is worth getting it though, as it is only £3.95, and it’ll help you stay that little bit more organised.
We think being organised is more than worth the price of a coffee, right? Check it out now.