It’s not too late to join the world of blogging. Take on blogging with our blogging planner. This workbook will help you be a better blogger if you already blog, or will help guide you on how to get started. Whether you are a new blogger, thinking of blogging, or a seasoned blogger you can find this booklet helpful.
What is in our blogging planner?
Let’s take a look!
In our blogging planner you can find;
- A page for brainstorming post ideas,
- A to do list,
- A blog post promotion checklist,
- A detailed blog post planner sheet,
- A sheet for your blogging goals,
- A worksheet to keep track of your finances,
- A page for all of your blog stats,
- Two sheets to keep track of your social media stats on different platforms, and
- A monthly schedule sheet to keep track of the different things to do with your monthly blog schedule.
It’s a great resource to have to hand and you can always print it out multiple times to have more sheets available as necessary.
If you are a blogger already, you will already know that there is always a lot to do, so this workbook will help keep things on track for you. Whether your blog is a business or a hobby it’s great to keep things organised and help your blog grow.
We have even more resources on the site. Both for yourself and for your kids, so do take a look and see what we have for you on site. We are a social enterprise, so by helping support KiddyCharts you are not only helping support the site and allowing us to bring you more products, but you are also supporting charity.
Have a browse of the site and find even more useful resources to help you and your family.