Do you like to garden? We have a gardening planner to give you the opportunity keep your gardening hobby as organised as possible. In this activity you can find worksheets for making sure you can keep track of your garden plants, and everything else that goes along with it. Take a look!
What does this printable entail?
Our gardening planner gives you;
- A plant wish list to keep track of the plants that you want, and when you do get them to keep track of when you got them,
- A garden wish list to keep track of the prices of the plants you want to buy, where you can find them, and more,
- A list of plant problems,
- Daily tasks,
- A seasonal must-do list of the upkeep and maintenance of your plants,
- A square foot garden sheet to make notes,
- An inventory of your seeds,
- A list for your gardening expenses,
- More garden notes, and,
- A harvest log.
As you can see this is a complete booklet for you to keep track of what you need and want for your garden.
Getting the kids out into the garden is also a great idea and a great way to keep them both physically active, and keep them away from the screens. If you want, you can print this out for you to keep track of the garden with the kids. It is even suitable for older primary kids, and teens to use themselves as well. Or you can print out a copy for yourself and a copy for your kids so that they can keep track of their own garden.
No matter what you choose to do, we know these will be so handy for keeping track of your garden. Get your own copy and remember we have lots of other resources, so do have a look and find some more resources for your kids and family, too!