Teaching kids how to tell time can be difficult for both you and them. But it doesn’t have to be, with our time worksheets. Teach your kids how to tell time with this interactive and fun activity that keeps them engaged and ready to learn.
What will you be getting in this download;
- Book covers to easily make your own book,
- Six worksheets that give your kids the chance to look at different times on a digital clock and add the hands to an analog clock to show the same time,
- Three sheets where the kids are shown an analog clock and they have to write down the time,
- A page that helps kids keep track of their own schedule while teaching them to write down the time, and,
- A sheet for your kids to complete the clock and draw the hands pointing at their favourite time of day.
The activities in this worksheet are a fun way for your kids to learn how to tell time. They won’t feel pressured and will enjoy being able to learn how to tell the time in a pressure free way.
We create our activities to be used in different setting, like the classroom and the home. If you are using this in the classroom don’t forget that you can add book covers and give each kid their own workbook to work through. You can also use the sheets, and other time sheets we have on the site, individually depending on the lesson you are giving. Or, why not print out the books and send them home with the kids so that they can practice what they have been learning at school.
This activity will be a lot of fun for the kids so do download yours today.
Remember, we are a social enterprise so aside from getting a great activity for your students or children, you will also be helping us help charity. Thank you!