The concept of recycling is ever so popular and growing even more in popularity. Many of us have had to learn, and may still be learning how to recycle. This is great! The thing is, sometimes we do things by default and on auto-pilot and maybe we don’t take the time to teach our kids how they can recycle, reduce, and reuse. That’s why these printable worksheets will help your kids to identify how to recycle, why they should recycle, and other ways to make a positive difference in the world.
What is included in these worksheets?
Let’s take a look!
What your worksheets include;
- A page on reducing waste,
- A coloring page that also asks what they can do to reduce,
- A page on reusing products and items,
- A coloring page that asks what can be done to reuse items,
- A sheet asking about good ways to recycle,
- A worksheet for them to cut out items that they can recycle,
- A recycle truck for them to stick the items onto,
- A word search with words that are relevant to the theme of reduce, reuse, recycle, and,
- A sheet encouraging them to let us know how they can impact the world positively by reducing, reusing, recycling.
These sheets are a great way to get the kids to learn more about making a positive impact in their communities and neighbourhoods. If you teach your kids from an early age these concepts they can learn that even the most minimal of changes can make a significant difference in the world around them.
Speaking of making changes in the world around you, we are a social enterprise and most of our profits go to supporting charity. So do know that by shopping with us you can help us make a difference in the lives of others, too.