Lions are such majestic creatures, and regardless of what your age is you will probably agree. There is something about them that keeps us in awe and despite them being wild animals, observing them calm bring calm. This is why we knew we had to use them in a coloring book, and that’s why we have created these lion coloring pages that are also beautiful mandalas for you to work on mindfulness.
Our lion mandala coloring pages give you 11 lovely pages of with some very gorgeous illustrations of lions in different patterns and in different stances. All of them are intricate enough for you to be able to dedicate a fair amount of time coloring them in, without being too time consuming or stressful. Because, we want you to relax and enjoy!
So, what does your book include?
In this book you will find;
- A book cover you can color in too,
- A regal lion,
- Face the lion head on in this sheet,
- A lion lying down for a rest,
- A brave lion,
- A lion on the move,
- A lion with the mandala on its mane,
- Another lion that is seemingly on the move,
- A lion with an even bigger and more stunning mane,
- A lioness and cub,
- A more minimalistic mandala of the side of a lion, and
- And a side profile of a stunning lion.
We aren’t lying when we say that you will have lots of fun lion coloring pages for you to color in.
Take a look at the gallery to see more of this printable.
Do you already feel calm?
These lion coloring pages are such a great resource for older kids and adults alike. Mindfulness is a wonderful way to finding calm and peace.
So grab yourself a copy of this book and enjoy the relaxation.