Owls are so lovely, aren’t they? Kids tend to love them and be curious about these nocturnal creatures, so to help them be more familiarised with them we have created a set of owl coloring pages that your kids can have a lot of fun with. They aren’t just coloring pages, but a more interactive activity as this is actually a cut and color book. This lovely activity can be used in different creative ways, not just as a simple coloring book.
Take a look at the product gallery that shows you our sheets.
They’re lovely, aren’t they? You can use these sheets in different ways, but start by having the kids color them in. Once the owl coloring pages are ready and colored in your kids can practice their scissor skills by cutting them out. After those steps are done, this is where the fun begins.
What can you do once your owl coloring pages are colored and cut out?
- Stick them onto lollipop sticks and make puppets,
- Or why not laminate them and then stick them onto the sticks for a fun summer fan,
- Print them on card stock to make cute postcards,
- Turn them into place mats by laminating them, or,
- Make a giant tree in your classroom and have the kids add the owls to them.
These fun coloring sheets are great for kids and great for the classroom as well as the home. You can use them in whatever way you choose and your kids will have a lot of fun with them. Print yours out and get the kids creating today.