When your kids start learning their alphabet being repetitive and constant can help them to retain the information that they are reading and fully understand the letters that are being introduced to them. That’s why we have a great printable for you today so you can do just that. This printable focuses on the letter A. This letter A printable will give your kids different types of activities so that they can fully understand and feel more comfortable with the first letter of the alphabet.
Let’s take a look at some of that activities that they will be getting in this printable.
The printable will include;
- A letter tracing page, where your child can either trace with their fingers or a pencil,
- A page where your kid can paint or glue colored paper pieces into the letter A outlines,
- Two letter A recognition pages, where they will circle a capital and lowercase A,
- A coloring sheet for them to color the picture that start with the letter A,
- A color by numbers type of activity, this time featuring, you guessed it, the letter A,
- A short paragraph where they are prompted to color in the letter A,
- A connect the dots activity, and
- So much more!
We know that this activity will help your kids become more familiarised with the letter A and identify it in real world scenarios. Not only wll this sheet help them with the letter A recognition and to become more familiar with it, but it will also help them with their vocabulary overall.
This is a lovely activity that you can use in the classroom or home setting. So do take a look and find ways to adapt the printables for your childrens or students needs. Take a look and download yours today for the kids!