Looking for something different to do this Mothers Day with the kids or your classroom? Then why not take a look at our Mothers Day breakfast and bunting activity pack? It is packed full of 23 pages of fun and fabulous ways to make the day special for that special lady in your kids lives. It is FREE if you sign up, but £3.95 if you don’t fancy signing up. However, you don’t need to pay if you sign up, so why wouldn’t you give it a go?
The pack contains all of the following, and it is 46 pages in total, as there is a version with MOM and another one with MUM, just to make sure that no matter where you are, you can make Mother feel special:
- Bunting saying Best Mum/Mom in the World,
- Door Hanger asking for Room Service for the Best Mum/Mom in the World,
- Toppers for food suitable for Mothers Day,
- Breakfast and Brunch menu selector for Mum/Mom so they can choose what it is that they get for their special meal of the day from their kids,
- Mothers Day stationery, so that kids can write a little letter to Mum/Mom and place it on the tray when they take their food in to them,
- Mothers Day photo frame: to add your favourite photos of Mum/Mom to when she is delivered her goodies,
- Best Mum/Mom in the World food toppers: Why not add to whatever delicacies you are popping on the tray for mum to try, and finally
- Mothers Day Card for the kids to cut out and create.
We think you will agree that our Mothers Day breakfast activity pack has a LOT in it for free! If you want to see what other amazing activities we have, why not sign up for our premium site.
For more details, do check out the post on the main site:
We have over 150 printables on the premium site, and if you sign up, you get 90% of them for free – just for giving us your email address?!?
Enjoy this – and if you have any comments, do let us know.